Home » Überblick
ÜberblickCosi Tabellini is a third generation family-run company, established in 1954, handcrafting pewter, ceramic and crystal glass objects in an artisanal workshop in the Northern Italian city of Brescia, near the beautiful Lake Garda, an area famous for centuries for pewter craftwork and generations of highly skilled pewterers.
The current owners, Alberto and Daniela Tabellini, have stayed true to the company's origins in terms of production, still using age-old techniques of handcasting pewter, yet by evolving design and employing intricate processes, they have combined this versatile metal with other locally produced and highly regarded materials, such as Brescian stainless steel, Italian ceramics and Italian crystal glass, as well as European cherrywood, to create contemporary versions of timeless designs, which can bought as comprehensive sets or one-off pieces, suiting both traditional and contemporary homes.
Cosi Tabellini products are ideally suited to luxury and boutique hotels, high-end restaurants and interior designers, as well as premium department stores and independent retailers in the home, giftware and lifestyle markets.
Here is an overview of Cosi Tabellini globally:
- Cosi Tabellini maintains an extensive network of sales and support operations and distribution centres in the UK, Italy, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa and the USA.
- Cosi Tabellini products are sold in the USA through the Match Pewter brand, and the Cosi Tabellini brand everywhere else.
- Cosi Tabellini products are sold in premium department stores and speciality retailers throughout the world, including Barneys New York, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Michael C. Fina, Gearys of Beverly Hillsb and Peter’s of Kensington
- Cosi Tabellini products are also sold in luxury and boutique hotels and restaurants globally, including the Four Seasons Hotel, Soho House, Delphina Sardinia, Hotel de la Paix Geneva and Hotel Les Airelles, Courchevel.
- Cosi Tabellini products have featured in numerous feature films, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Material Girls, Capri, Casper and The Man in the Iron Mask.
- Cosi Tabellini UK is the exclusive distributor of Cosi Tabellini products in the UK and Ireland.